In this help guide, we will show you how to edit an existing form, you may want to add or remove different fields, you can do this in your 'My Forms' section in your Dashboard:
- Log in to your Rocketspark Dashboard. If you are unsure of how to do this then follow our login guide here.
- Click on the forms link to the left of your Dashboard on the home screen.
- You will be presented with the Forms screen in which you can create a new form or edit pre-existing forms. To edit a form click on the pencil icon to the left of the form you are wanting to edit.
- This will bring up the form builder screen in which you can add different fields for users to fill in. To edit existing sections of your form click on the edit pencil to the left of the section you are wanting to change.
- This will bring up the form field section in which you can change the name of a field as well as change the field type. To change the field type simply click on the drop-down menu and change to your desired input.
- Once you are done making changes to your form click on the blue "Save Form" button. This will update all of that specific form you have set out on your website.