Google Analytics provides a feature that allows businesses to track revenue and transaction data. Below we will show you how to set this up in Google Analytics so that you can track your eCommerce interactions.
We have integrated this feature into every Rocketspark online store to help you establish the right strategy for improving your digital marketing ROI.
It is very easy to set up Ecommerce Tracking. Google has also started tracking e-commerce tracking automatically as well, but if you would like something more specific please follow these steps here:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account and set it up to enable eCommerce tracking in your online store. If you have no Google Analytics account or haven't set up Google Analytics in your Rocketspark website, you can follow this easy guide.
- In your Google Analytics account, you need to enable eCommerce tracking. To enable it, click on Admin
- Make sure that the Account and Property selected are correct. If not, select the correct account you want to set up the eCommerce tracking. Head to Audiences in the second column
- Select New Audience
- You are able to select Purchasers
- Then set up parameters and events that occur when someone is purchasing an item
- Make sure to click save
- This graph will then show up in your reports section or you are able to click on it and it will go to the information
Please note that these may change depending on Google. If you do note these instructions are not helping you, please feel free to let firstname.lastname@example.org know. We will be able to update this guide according to Google.