Google Analytics provides a feature that allows businesses to track and measure the number of transactions, total revenue, each product revenue and the number of specific products sold that your online store generates. We have integrated this feature into every Rocketspark online store to help you establish the right strategy for improving your digital marketing ROI.
It is very easy to setup Ecommerce Tracking. There are three steps:
1. Sign in to your Google Analytics account. You need a Google Analytics account and set it up to enable ecommerce tracking in your online store. If you have no Google Analytics account or haven't set up Google Analytics in your Rocketspark website, you can follow this easy guide.
2. In your Google Analytics account, you need to enable ecommerce tracking. To enable it, follow these steps:
- Go to Admin Settings. At the bottom left, in the report navigation, click ADMIN. If the navigation is not open for you, click on the cog icon.
- Make sure that the profile account and property (website) selected are correct in Admin Settings. If not, navigate to the correct account you want to set up the ecommerce tracking in. In the View section, in the third column on the right side, click Ecommerce Settings. This will open up settings to enable ecommerce tracking on your website.
- Turn On Ecommerce and click Save.
3. You can now get reports about transactions, sales performance, product performance, shopping behaviour, checkout behaviour, etc associated with your online store. To see these ecommerce reports, in the report navigation, go to Conversions and click Ecommerce. The processing latency is 24-48 hours. This means that updates to reports can take up to two days.