This support guide describes how to configure your domain name to point to your Rocketspark website and email hosting if you have chosen to manage your own domain name during the upgrade of your website.
It is important that you understand the settings that you are changing. We recommend you first read our Can I manage my own domain name with Rocketspark? What settings do I use? guide if you haven't already.
How to change your DNS settings in your Crazy Domains account:
- Log in to your user account. https://www.crazydomains.com.au
- Click on Domains in the top menu bar displayed.
- Select manage from the left hand menu and select the domain that you wish to update or add DNS records to.
- Check that the name servers are hosted on CrazyDomains. If this is not the case then your DNS settings are setup on a different Name Server, we would advise that you contact CrazyDomains in this situation.
- Scroll down the page to where it says DNS settings, Click the menu bar and add the DNS records.
- Update the DNS records. You can find the correct IP addresses to use by visiting our support guide here. The below screenshot shows the standard configuration for our New Zealand server.
New Zealand Server DNS Settings
United Kingdom Server DNS Settings
Australia Server DNS Settings
If you find that you are unable to make these changes yourself or needs further assistance, please contact the support team at Crazy Domains. They will be able to make these changes for you.