There are a number of different live chat programs that play nicely with the Rocketspark system. You can easily embed live chat software into your website via a code snippet by following the instructions below.
Here are a few worth investigating and ones we recommned:
Zendesk Chat - https://www.zendesk.com/chat/
Facebook Messenger - Rocketspark Help Guide
LiveChat Inc - https://www.livechat.com/
Tidio - https://www.tidio.com/
Chatra - https://chatra.io/
tawk.to - https://www.tawk.to/
purechat - https://www.purechat.com/
You will first need to choose which company you’d like to use and follow their initial setup instructions. During this process, you will be given some code, which you will need before you can start the following steps.
How to embed Zendesk Chat:
If you have chosen to use Zendesk Chat (formerly named Zopim), you can go to the Rocketspark installation guide for a step by step walkthrough.
How to embed other live chat programs:
- Log in to your Rocketspark dashboard using your login details.
- Click on the ‘Get Found (SEO)’ link in the left-hand side menu bar.
- Scroll down the page to the ‘Additional Tracking’ section.
- Under the ‘Custom <body> tracking code’ paste your tracking code that you have received from one of the live chat options above. Some chat software might ask to be installed in the <head> area if this is the case simply paste in to the "Custom <head> tracking code".
- Click the ‘save’ button.
- The live chat will not display while you are logged into your dashboard. To view that it is working visit your websites URL while not logged in.