This support guide will walk you through how to add Zendesk Live Chat to your Rocketspark website.
If you don't have a Zendesk account already, you'll need to start there first: Zendesk Live Chat.
- Get the embed code for the Chat widget from Zendesk. You can follow their help guide to get this. You need to go into your Zendesk account -> click Settings -> Widget -> Getting Started or Setup which should present you with the Installation code.
- Copy the code to your clipboard.
- Log in to your Rocketspark Dashboard using your email and password.
- Go to the editor and add an HTML block to your site-wide footer: How to add, edit or remove a site-wide footer stack?
- Paste the tracking code that you have received from Zendesk Chat into the HTML block and press Save.