With Ecommerce Pro you are able to enable and disable your customer's accounts. If a customer keeps creating spam orders or creates lots of orders and never follows through with them you may wish to disable an account.
- Sign into your Rocketspark Dashboard (learn how to login to your dashboard here).
- Click on the settings cog icon to the right of the Store button.
- You will be presented with your orders on the main screen, click the Customer menu in the side menu or click on the customer you want to edit to get to that customer's page.
- You will then be presented with the customer's orders.
- Click on the Edit Customer button in the top right-hand corner.
- If the customer has verified his/her account you will see the slider to to disable or enable their account. Click on the slider to switch between their account being disabled and enabled.