Rocketspark Design Studio is great if you have a team of people working on various projects. You can add or remove team members from a project which is very useful if you are using freelance experts in design, SEO or social media that you only want to have short term access.
Adding or removing team members and assigning access to projects can only be undertaken by the master admin on your Rocketspark Design Studio account.
To add new team members to Rocketspark Design Studio:
- Click on 'My Team' in the left-hand menu
- Click on 'Add' at top of the page
- Enter the team members details and click 'Save changes'
To add or remove team member access to specific websites:
- Go to the 'My Team' menu
- Click on 'Edit Permissions' beside the user
- Check or Uncheck the checkboxes beside the websites you'd like this user to have access to
- Save changes
To send the new team member to login once you have granted them access to specific websites:
- Your new team member can log in from https://rocketspark.studio/login using their own login details
*Please note that members that are added to sites will be able to have access to all areas of the website they are added to eg, the 'My Account' section.