If you have multiple Rocketspark websites, you can merge them under one account and manage all of them using the same login email and password. Once you've merged your accounts, you can switch between all your websites through a site switcher in Dashboard.
This help guide will walk you through the steps of how to merge all your existing accounts into one single login.
- Log into the website you want to get merged.
- Go to the Team section, by clicking the My Team button on your dashboard homepage, or directly navigate to the Team section on the navigation bar on the left.
- Click the Add teammates button.
- Fill out the information on the next screen to invite the admin email of the website you want to merge to as an Admin user.
- Accept the invite from the email address you want to merge to, by clicking the Accept invitation link in the email. You can then log into the website you're invited to using the invited email address.
- If you didn't receive the invite email, make sure to check your Spam folder.
- If the email you're inviting isn't attached to any of your Rocketspark websites, you will be asked to create an account first.
- You can now switch between your different websites from the site switcher sitting in the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- Now, to complete the merge, log into the Dashboard of your get merged website, and make the merged to user an Owner. You can achieve this by clicking the 3 dots next to the new user on the My team page and then clicking Make owner.
This means, when you log in to this website from your previous admin email address, you won't be able to manage the users (add, remove a user, change user roles). However, you will be able to manage the users when you log in to this website from your new admin email address.
The site switcher will sort the websites you have based on the most recent login from you.
For any questions or feedback, send us an email to email@example.com.