The settings in this guide are for users who have already added a Google Workspace account to their Rocketspark account. If you have not already done this, learn how here
For more help, please visit How to get Help for your Google Workspace Account for support.
How to add an additional email account
- Through your Rocketspark Dashboard, go to Google Workspace settings
- Your existing Google Workspace emails will appear here. To add a new email, click "Buy Additional users"
- You will need to fill out the details for the additional user. If you need more than two additional emails, click "Add User".
- Once you have filled out the details for additional users, a total will appear (depending on your subscription method (annual/monthly) and the number of users you are adding.
Agree to the charges and "Buy Now"
- Please allow a few minutes for the new user/s to display within your Rockespark settings.
- Further, reset the password for this additional email: How to reset a user's password
How to remove an additional user email account:
You can delete an additional Google Workspace email account either through your Rocketspark settings or through Google Directly.
Delete user through Rocketspark
- Go to your Google Workspace settings through Rocketspark
- Click Delete User underneath the required email
- Confirm to delete the user and allow a few minutes for this to be removed.
- your billing will automatically adjust through Rocketspark.
Alternatively, delete the user through your Google Admin Panel. Here is how to do this: Delete a user
Delete self as admin or super admin
If you are an administrator or super administrator for your organization, you can’t delete your own account. You need to assign super administrator privileges to another user, and have them delete your account.
Restore a deleted user
You can restore a recently deleted account for only up to 20 days. For details, go to Restore a recently deleted user.