Laybuy is a payment service that lets you receive your purchase now and spread the total cost over 6 weekly automatic payments interest free.
To make a purchase with Laybuy
- Select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase
- New Laybuy customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
If you do fail to make a payment, a default fee of $10 may be charged. Additional failure to make payments will result in further charges being applied to your account. These fees will be incurred for each payment that is late. Please see Laybuy’s terms and conditions.
You can use your Laybuy account at a growing list of merchants online and instore.
If you are selling online check out What is Laybuy - for merchants.
Can I exceed my Laybuy limit?
You can shop and spend more than your limit if you have a sufficient balance on your debit or credit card to complete the purchase.
However, if you exceed your limit this will change the way in which you will be required to make payments to Laybuy, as the excess must be paid at the time of your first instalment.
For example, if you have a limit of $120 and want to purchase an item for $200, your designated debit or credit card will be charged $80 on the date of purchase. That is, the $80 “limit excess” and your payments for the next 5 weeks will be $24 per week.