Use the forwarding feature to send all incoming email to another account automatically.
- Log in to our webmail system at https://webmail.rocketsparkmail.com
- Click the Settings link, located in the upper right corner of the webmail window.
- In the left pane, click Incoming Email.
- Click the Forwarding tab.
- Turn email forwarding on or off, as desired.
- If you want to continue to receive email into the current email account, select the Save a copy of forwarded email check box. If you clear the check box, email will no longer be delivered to the current email account, but will be forwarded to the email address in the Forward to box.
- In the Forward to box, enter the email address(es) to which you want to forward all email. You can enter up to 15 email addresses, four of which can be email addresses that do not belong to your domain. To forward to 2 or more email addresses, separate the addresses with a comma and a space (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
- To enable the email forwarding only during a specific time frame, select the Enable only during the following time frame check box, and then select a start and end time.
- Click the Save button.