What is a blog?
A blog is an area of your website to keep news, updates, and sharing your expertise in your field of business, displayed as individual posts. The blog posts appear in date order with your most recent post displayed first. A blog is a great way to engage with your customers with weekly news or information that you would like to publish on your website.
Before you begin your blog, it would be a good idea to do some research around blogging for business, why you should bother with it, how to do it well, and then how to promote these great blogs you’ve written. Here are some blogs we have written about the topic of blogging.
How do I get started on my Blog?
- Go to your website and log in to your Dashboard. Then click on the Blog.
- You can now click Write Blog Post to get started writing your first post. At the moment, your blog is not live, meaning that visitors to your website can't view your blog. This gives you the time to create your first blog post. To find out more about creating a blog post, click here.
- You can also decide if you want your blog to display in a list view or a grid view. If you have chosen grid view, you can also choose if you would like your post’s text left-aligned or centre aligned.
- You can also add commenting to your blog so that users can comment on your blog posts. Find out more about adding comments here.
- You can also add tags to your blog posts so your visitors can view all posts on a particular topic. Learn more about setting up tags here.
Note: If you've removed the feature area from your Blog and wish to add it back in please Contact us and we can add this back.