This feature is a way to place your order history into an Excel spreadsheet so that you are able to see all of them in one list for running your own analysis or importing into other software. You can export a list of orders to a CSV file in Manage store.
To do this once you have logged in to your dashboard using your login details click on Manage Store.
On the left-hand menu find Import & Export option.
Under the Export heading, find the Export Orders to CSV button.
- This will create a file with all your orders from the last 30 days in it that you can view.
- In your CSV report, Column D shows as a '0' - then it's an abandoned cart order. You may want to exclude any unpaid orders from your reporting.
See this guide for more information on abandoned carts: What is Unpaid Orders/Abandoned Carts?
Exporting more than just the last 30 days.
By default, the order export only exports in the last 30 days of orders. And is limited to 20,000 orders at a time. This is to avoid creating a file that is too large to process.
You can, however, specify the date range that you would like to export.
- If you right-click on the Export Orders to CSV button and choose "Copy Link Address" or "Copy Link" depending on your browser. This should copy a URL in the following format.
- At the end of the URL, you can change the startDate and endDate values. The date format in this URL is Year-Month-Day.
- Once you have edited the dates in your text editor. Paste the new URL back into your browser's address bar (Command+V or CTRL+V) and hit the enter/return key to load the page. As long as you're still logged into Dashboard it should create a CSV export for your desired time frame.