Disclaimer: If you have a Google Workspace account with Rocketspark please refer to this guide - Set up password recovery for users
To ensure that you always have access to your email account, we recommend that you complete the following steps to make sure you are able to reset your email password should you ever forget it. To set up your password recovery for your Rocketspark email please follow the steps outlined below.
NOTE: Password Recovery is only available for Basic email account types. The type of email hosting you have is labelled on the Email Accounts page in Dashboard.
- Email our Support Team to ask them to enable the Password Recovery feature for you.
- Once we have enabled this log in to your webmail at www.rocketsparkmail.com
- Click the three-line menu button in the top right corner of the screen and click Settings
- Click on Security
- Click on the toggle beside Password Recovery to on
- Select a method and follow the instructions. We recommend the Use an Authenticator method, which requires an app on your phone such as Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator
- If you selected Get a Text Message, you'll need to put your phone number in, then you will be texted a 6-digit code to input.
- If you selected Use an Authenticator you'll need to add the account to your authenticator app via the provided QR code, then add the 6-digit code.
If you ever forget your password, you can simply click the Forgot Password? link on the webmail login screen. If you have forgotten your email password and you have not set up this password recovery phone number you will need to contact us.