If you come across an issue with logging in or sending emails we have a few solutions to troubleshoot this, please see the help guide below on issues that you may come across.
Log in to our Email Help Portal which provides a specific knowledge base for fixing device and software issues.
Other common checks & issues
This guide provides help if you are getting login or password errors in your email program e.g. Outlook, Apple Mail or on your iPhone, Android or Windows smartphone.
Check your password is correct
The first thing to check outside of all the settings is that you have the right password. This may sound simple but the biggest majority of email setup issues relate to the password being incorrectly entered.
Tip: The email account password is not the same as your website password unless you have previously set both passwords to be the same.
- Go to webmail.rocketsparkmail.com and log in with your email address and password to access our webmail service. Webmail is an online version of your email account so you can access your email even if you are having trouble accessing it via your phone or computer program. If you can log into webmail you can be sure that you have the right password. Now just make sure when your desktop computer/phone prompts you that you re-type this password in.
- If you can’t log in to webmail it is most likely that you have been using an incorrect password or you don’t have internet access. When your email account was first created we generate a password and emailed this to you with the setup instructions, if you haven’t changed your password you could hunt out this email. Also, passwords are case sensitive. If you still can’t log in, please follow the following guide to reset your Rocketspark email account password.
- Once you have logged in to Webmail click the settings menu (the 3 line button in the top right) and click Update Phone. Add your phone number so that if you ever need to do a password reset you will be able to change the password yourself with a verification being sent to your mobile phone.
Email not working on your phone?
- Check that your password is correct as explained above
- Usually, the simplest option is to remove the account and re-add it making sure all the settings are correct. Use our easy setup tool to get the correct setup instructions.
Check the email settings you are entering for your device
- Login at our setup portal here: https://help.emailsrvr.com
- Logging into our email setup portal at https://help.emailsrvr.com also gives you access to all the help guides for various email software for computers and phones and you can check you have the right settings to use.
- Check there are no typing errors in the login details for the incoming and outgoing servers. Your full email address must be used for the User Name. Everything needs to be very exact when setting up your email account on your device. You can check these settings on our email setup guide.
- Also, check the correct Port numbers are set correctly for the corresponding incoming/outgoing server address you are using. These are also listed in the email setup guide. Outlook has an annoying ability to change these on you if the SSL setting gets changed after these have been manually entered, please do a double check of these Port numbers.
Still having issues with setting up your email?
Have you tried Googling the error message you are getting?
If you are still having issues with setting up your email on your device and you have successfully accessed your Rocketspark webmail as described above we recommend that you contact your preferred I.T. support company for help.
Please note that as per our terms and conditions we don't provide I.T. support for configuring your computer and portable device email beyond ensuring that the webmail service is working. Most email issues are related to an individual’s computer or phone setup and Rocketspark pricing plans would be much more expensive if we included full support for email setup on all devices. Most customers are able to set up their devices using the guides we provide and once you have checked the settings are indeed correct the issues can be related to more complex matters such as anti-virus software and internet connectivity issues which need an I.T. specialist to resolve.