If you have products or services that you wish to display online but you don’t wish to sell online you can use our catalogue only mode. Catalogue only mode removes the checkout functionality from your online shop but retains all the useful functionality that the shop provides such as searching, categories and filters.
- An antique store that doesn’t want to sell delicate or high-value items online www.vintageous.co.nz
- A recruitment company that uses the catalogue to list available roles www.reviewcontracts.co.uk
- A residential letting agency uses the shop functionality to show their listings www.jpresidential.com
Note: The catalogue only mode referred to in this guide is a site-wide setting so that no e-commerce functionality is enabled on your site. If you just have certain products that you don’t wish to sell online but still list in your store you can set the individual product status to Catalogue Only.
To enable Catalogue only mode for your website, go to your Store Preferences page and click on the Turn on catalogue only mode button.
Catalogue only features
- Purchasing functionality such as add to cart and checkout is disabled
- You can choose whether to display a price or leave blank, simply set your price to 0.00 and the system will hide the price from displaying.
- The website cost for a catalogue only mode is the same as our standard online shop pricing.