You can invite as many users as you want to your Rocketspark websites and assign different roles to them to access different parts of your website.
Note: This Multiple-user login feature is now in open access beta and free to use—a great time for you to test and see if this new feature is a good fit for your business. When the free beta period ends in a few months' time, there will be a charge for each extra user added. You will be notified about the price per user well before the billing starts so that you can decide whether you want to continue paying for the extra users.
- Log in to Dashboard, go to the Team section by clicking the My Team button on your dashboard homepage, or directly navigate to the Team section on the navigation bar on the left.
- Click the Add teammates button.
- Fill out the information on the next screen to invite a new team member to join your team.
- Assign a role to the new team member you're inviting, by flicking the toggle in front of the corresponding role. You can read the role permission to understand which area(s) on your website the new team member will have access to.
- Confirm and send the invite by clicking the Invite button in the top right corner of the screen.
- The invited team member will receive an email from you to accept the invite. They can then log in to your website using their personal login details.
- If the new team member couldn't receive the invite email from you, make sure that they check in their Spam folder.
- If the new team member you're inviting doesn't have a Rocketspark account, they will be asked to create an account first.
As this feature is in BETA, we'd love to hear your feedback on how this feature works for you. For any questions or feedback, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.