Usually when you share your site on Social Media the image that will appear will be pulling through from your feature area image. If you don't have a feature area or want to change the image that pulls through to Social Media you can follow the instructions below. - For Advanced Users
1. You will want to upload the image you would like to show on social media on a hidden page - How to add a page
2. You will need to upload the image using the File Upload block rather than the image block.
3. Once you have the image uploaded in the file upload block click to open/download the file -> The file will then open up in a new tab.
- You will then only need to copy part of this URL. See the highlighted section below. Making sure to not include/copy "?dl=1" which is at the end of the URL.
4. Go to the Get Found SEO Section of your Dashboard and copy in the below code to the Custom <head> tracking code area.
<meta property="og:image" content="URL OF UPLOADED IMAGE" />
- You will then need to replace URL OF UPLOADED IMAGE with the file URL you have copied above (in step 3).
- Click Save.
If you already have other tracking codes in this area paste this below the other tracking codes).
5. Test your new image out by sharing your website on social media.
Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance.