You can now add a customisable button to your menu. This button allows you to have a customisable call to action that stands out from the rest of your navigation, good for driving action on your website. This help guide will show you how to implement this on your Rocketspark website.
Note: The Header Button is only available on the Blank Template.
- Head to your Dashboard, and click Change Design.
- The following menu will appear. Click on Header & menu.
- The Header & menu design settings will appear, and you will see Add header button. Switch the toggle to green to add the button to your menu.
- You can see the button appear on the right-hand side of your menu.
- Once you enable the Add header button function, you will see the edit options for the button appear.
- Button text allows you to change the colour of the text in the button. Background allows you to change the background colour of the button.
- Head to Edit button content to change the name and destination of the button.
Here, you have the ability to control where the button redirects users. This can be an internal link, whether it be a page, blog post, or eCommerce. This can also be an external website, such as a booking system. Once you have added the destination of your button, click Save changes.
- Once you are happy with the edits you have made to your button, click Close.
- Then click Save changes to save your button to your website.
You now have a button in your menu! Having a clear call to action is critical in securing leads on your website and paving the next steps for your customer.
How to use the Header Button for different industries:
- Accommodation, tour, and salon outlets may use ‘Book Now'.
- Restaurants with ‘Order Online’.
- Charities with ‘Donate’.
- Schools with 'Staff login'.