If you have an ecommerce store on your website, you can add store icons to your Header area. These easy-to-access icons redirect users to a shop search function, Customer Accounts, and to your shop homepage.
- Head to your Dashboard and click Change Design.
- Head to Header & menu.
- The following menu will appear. Down the bottom of this menu, you can see Show store icons.
- Switch the Show store icons toggle to green.
- Once you have switched the above toggle to green, you will be able to see the store icons appearing in your menu in the top right-hand corner.
- Once you have added the store icons, be sure to click Close down the bottom.
- Click Save Changes.
You have now successfully added your store icons to your menu.