Having control of the width and spacing of the Header area is important to create the website you have always envisioned. There are a few components to the Header area: the layout, width, spacing and store icons. This help guide will walk you through the process.
- Head to your Dashboard and click Change Design.
- Click on the second option called Header & menu.
- The following menu will appear. This menu allows you to edit the Header layout, width, spacing, add store icons and header button.
- The Header layout section has seven options. Click the dropdown menu to view the following Header layout options. Please note that the Store icons are optional for ecommerce sites. For more Header layout settings, click the three dots.
- The width of the Header can be adjusted by pulling the slider across.
- Header spacing can be adjusted by pulling the 'top and bottom' slider across. This adds spacing to the Header both on the top and bottom of the menu. Alternatively, you can add in an exact quantity that you would like the Header spacing to be to the right of the slider.
- If you're an ecommerce store, you can have your store icons showing. These easy to access icons redirect users to a search option on your website, Customer Accounts, and to the Shop. You can have these icons visible on your website by turning the toggle to green. You can see the Store icons appearing on the top right-hand corner of the Header. How do I add store icons to my menu?
- Once you have completed editing your Header and menu area, ensure that you click the Close button down the bottom.
- This will then redirect you back to the Change Design menu, where you click Save Changes to save your edits to your Header area.