Switching to the Dynamic Header Template will allow you to access recently released header features to bring your website to the next level. To read more about these amazing new features, check out our blog.
- Log in to your Rocketspark Dashboard.
- Head to the top left-hand corner and go to Templates.
- Select the first template, which is the Dynamic Header Template.
- A message showing you visually how moving to the Dynamic Header Template will work and outlining the layouts and content remain will appear.
- Click Save Changes
- A confirmation message will pop up, letting you know that you are about to switch to a Blank Template. Click Change Template. We will keep all of your existing font, sizes, colour settings and content. Please note that you are able to switch to a Blank Template even if you have chosen another one initially. Therefore, you will not lose any existing content. Switching to the Blank Template means that all self-added content and design will remain, but templated content and design will be gone.
- Rest assured, the Dynamic Header Template will not delete your website content or design, it just provides access to our new features.
- If your current template doesn't have a left, centre or right aligned logo, there is potential that the header layout may change. However, the new logo header layouts available on the Dynamic Header Template are the best design practice. But if you wanted to stay with your original header layout, you can always switch back to your previous template.