UserWay assists users that have varying degrees of visual impairment by enhancing their browsing experience to best meet their needs and physical limitations.
They do this by enabling users to independently increase the contrast of contents on your site, increasing the font size, switching to a more readable font face, using a larger cursor, highlighting links, desaturating content (removing color from text and images), and more, based on their personal disability and preference.
- Go to UserWay website and click on “Start a free trial
- Fill the form with name, email and paste your website URL. Once you’re done, hit next
- Select your plan either on a free trial, subscription or simply choose “Free Widget”. Some features are limited but for basic usability features it works well. Press “Next”
- UserWay will then show you a script. Click “copy”
- Once you have copied the embed code, go to your website dashboard and, in the menu on the left, click on “Get Found (SEO)”
- In the get found (SEO) page, scroll down to the bottom to the Additional Tracking section.
- Paste the code you previously copied from Userway website into the Custom <body> tracking code area. Then press “save”
- Now you can start using UserWay on your website! If you wish to view the mobile version, you can access it through the menu at the top, go to “editor” in “mobile view” (phone icon).
- Now you’re able to see the accessibility icon. Click on it and the menu will pop up so you can customise your site’s view for accessibility.
- Although, if you wish to view the UserWay widget on desktop, check the live version of your site with your domain where you will also be able to click on the menu to customise.