You can set your stack content to take up the entire page, or 75% of the page.
1. Log into your dashboard and go to the Editor, hover your mouse over the stack you want to make full width.
2. Click on the stack-specific design controls (the colour wheel).
3. In the Stack Specific Design Options controls click on Width & Spacing.
4. Drag the Content Width slider to:
- adjust to the middle width which will go slightly wider than standard
- adjust to the far-right width which will make that stack content touch the edge of your window and adjust to the size of the window fluidly.
The Internal Column Spacing slider enables you to adjust the gap in-between columns within a stack. It is important that you reduce the Internal Column Spacing to 0 when you want to have your stack extend to the edge of the screen.
In the Vertical Content Alignment dropdown, you can align text to the top, middle, or bottom of the stack. This is used often when you have a two-column layout and when you want to align text (in one column) to the image (in another column).