You can also add the following placeholders which serve as dynamic links or content that update automatically for you.
- [year] - This automatically displays the current year. For example, adding [year] to 'Copyright ©' (Copyright © [year]) will appear as 'Copyright © 2018'.
- [dashboard] - This automatically inserts a link to a login page where you can access the dashboard of your Rocketspark website. The dashboard allows you to edit and make changes to your website. You can follow this guide to know the different ways on how you can log in to your dashboard. The dashboard link will only appear on the live site.
- [TandC] - This automatically inserts a link to your tems and conditions page if you have the store enabled on your website.
The default footer text for Rocketspark websites is 'Copyright © [year] - [dashboard]' (Copyright © 2018 - dashboard) plus [TandC] (Terms and Conditions) if the store is enabled on your website. While you're editing the default copyright footer text, you can always revert your changes by clicking on the 'Reset to default' button.
Additional options if you're using the Rocketspark member login system:
- [manage-users] - This automatically inserts a link to a page where you can add, edit, manage users in your members only website. The members website has all the features of Rocketspark's website builder but the website content can only be viewed when members log in using their own account details (email address and password). You can check out this guide to know more about managing users in your members website.
- [logout] - This adds a button for members to log out of the members area.