If you are a Rocketspark partner and have a design studio, you will have access to more Slider settings. If you do not have a design studio, you can use Slider Preset designs. Or if a Rocketspark designer has access to your site, please get in touch with your designer to seek help with these advanced slider settings.
The advanced settings include:
- Converting an existing stack design into a slider.
- Add background images per slide.
- Add new blocks and delete blocks within the slider.
- Drag blocks from an alternative stack into the slider.
- Edit the slider layout to add/remove columns.
Convert an existing stack into a Carousel Slider
Do you have a stack design that you think would be more user-friendly as a Slider? Good news, you can simply transform this into a Carousel Slider.
- Choose a stack you wish to transform into a slider.
We recommend copying the stack first and you can hide the stack while you edit the design.
- Then, click the horizontal arrows on the right-hand side to convert the chosen stack into a Slider.
- A popup will appear, Click "Convert to slider"
Your existing stack has now become a Carousel Slider. All of the content you designed in the stack has now been duplicated for you to edit in the next slide.
Edit the Carousel Slider content
- Click the edit pencil on the left-hand side to edit your Slider.
- Click "Slide 2" to edit the next row of content. Slide 2 will contain the duplicated slide design
- On the duplicated Slide 2, edit the content within the blocks (replacing images and text etc.).
- You can add more blocks whenever you wish once you have converted the slider.
- You can also drag blocks from an alternative stack into the slider design.
Click "Edit Layout" on the right-hand side of the slider to change your column design.
Slide Specific Backgrounds
- You can change the background image for each slide. Click the image icon within the slide settings to do this.
This is different from the site-wide slider background found in the "Edit Design" settings. If you have chosen to have different background images for each slide, it will be best to remove the site-wide background for a smoother transition.
Add a New Slide, Delete and Rearrange slides
- Click "+ Add slide" to add more slides. Repeat the steps above to replace the content within each new slide.
- To Delete a slide, click the bin icon next to the desired slide.
- To Rearrange the slides - use the vertical arrows and drag the slide to the preferred position.
Click here to learn How to Edit Your Slider Design. This guide includes changing your Slider Background, Column Settings, Headings & Paragraphs, Width & Spacing, and Transition Animations.
- You currently cannot copy a slider onto a different page or within the same page. This will be a manual process of adding a slider again and repeating the steps above.
- You cannot make a slider a site-wide footer. If you wish for the slider to display at the bottom of each page, this will be a manual process of creating the slider for each page and positing this at the very bottom.