Once you Add a Slider to your website, you can edit the design.
The edits you make will be slider-wide (meaning each row of content will have the same styling). All of the settings below are within "Edit Design" - found on the right-hand side of your slider.
You can add a slider background that will display throughout all slides. This can be an image, video or colour background.
Depending on how many columns your slider has, you can edit the column background for each column. The backgrounds you select will apply to each row within your slider.
Here is more information on Column Styling.
Headings and Paragraphs
With the text in your slider, you can change the Font, Colour and Size to match your branding. Make sure you edit the text styling for both desktop and mobile.
Here is more information on How to Edit Headings and Paragraphs.
Width and Spacing
You can adjust the width and spacing for both desktop and mobile views. Here is more information on How to Edit Width and Spacing.
The spacing is important for mobile view for a slider. Below is what each column wrapping means:
- One column on mobile: For example, if you have x2 columns for your design and multiple different slides, the x2 columns will appear directly underneath each other and slide for the next row of content.
- Two columns on mobile: For example, if you have x2 columns for your design and multiple different slides, the x2 columns will appear directly next to each other and slide for the next row of content.
- Slide one column at a time: For example, if you have x2 columns for your design and multiple different slides, each individual column will display separately for mobile.
- Slider Controls: You can choose to display arrows - this is for users to click on the next carousel slide.
- If you have chosen to have "Arrows", you can further change the colour to match your branding. If you do not select a colour yourself, the arrows will be the default colour pulled through your paragraph text colour styling.
- Slider Transition: You can choose to have your slide transitions automatic or static.
- Time on Slide: Click the '+' and ' -' icons to increase/decrease the slider rotation time.