If you do decide to change template your website content will not be deleted, however, the position of the logo and menu in relation to the feature area will change, along with some small design settings in the menu and feature area. There is no need to worry about copying text across. It's really simple to switch the template:
- Login to your Rocketspark website dashboard using your username and password.
- Click the 'Templates' button at the top left of your website.
- Select the template you would like to try.
- Once you have made a selection click Save Changes if you would like to use the new template or Cancel if you would like to revert to the previous design that you had.
- A pop-up message will display. If you want to keep your site the same, click the X up the top left.
If you want to use the current template but revert back to the original design settings, untick Keep all existing font, sizes and colour settings, then select Use Existing Template.
If you want to change the template but keep your design settings, tick Keep all existing font, sizes and colour settings then select Change Template.