You can add buttons to allow your users to navigate around your site.
- Log into your Dashboard and go to Editor
- Go to the page where you want to add a button
- Add a stack
- Click Add Block and select the Button block
- Add the text that you want to display on the button
- Select where you want the button to link to.
- Click Save
OTHER BUTTON OPTIONS:
How to set up a telephone number using a button:
If you select the "website" option and enter tel: plus your phone number e.g. tel:0800762538 the button will call that phone number when touched on a smartphone. Make sure tel: has a lower case 't' for this little trick to work.
How to set up an email using a button:
There's two options with using a button to go directly to an email. This is also known as a 'mailto'. Click on the 'website' option and type in 'mailto:' and then your email address. Here's an example of what this should look like: mailto:email@example.com
The other option is to use an outside mailto generator which will create a pre-filled new email. To create, click here to load a mailto generator. Once you've created the URL, copy and paste this under the 'website' option.