You can use more than one payment method on your website. You can use card payments via a payment gateway (eWay, Windcave, Stripe and PayPal), PayPal payments via a person’s PayPal account and bank payments via bank deposit.
If you wish to change the payment gateway for card payments:
- Log into your websites Dashboard
- In Dashboard go to Manage Store > Store Preferences > Payment Gateways
- Choose the payment gateway that you wish to set up and click SETUP NEW ACCOUNT
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the new account or see our payment gateway guides
- It can take a few weeks for some payment gateways to get set up
- Once your payment gateway is ready to go live set it live with the little toggle slider and switch off your old payment gateway.
- Now test that your new payment gateway is working by creating a test product and doing a transaction