You can use more than one payment method on your website. You can use card payments via a payment gateways (eWay, Windcave, Stripe and PayPal), PayPal payment via a person’s PayPal account and bank payment via bank deposit.
If you wish to change payment gateway for card payments:
- Log into your website dashboard
- In Dashboard go to Shop Settings > Payment Gateways
- Choose the payment gateway that you wish to set up and click SETUP NEW ACCOUNT
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the new account or see our payment gateway guides
- It can take a few weeks for some payment gateways to get set up
- Once your payment gateway is ready to go live set it live with the little toggle slider and turn off your old payment gateway.
- Now test your new payment gateway is working by creating a test product and doing a transaction