What is Clearpay?
With Clearpay, you can buy what you want today, pay for it in four equal instalments (due every 2 weeks), interest-free when you pay on time. You’ll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time.
Clearpay is integrated with Rocketspark.
This means that anyone with a Rocketspark eCommerce website (online store) can enable Clearpay on their website and in doing so, can offer their customers the option to pay by Clearpay.
I want to shop, how do I sign up to Clearpay?
There are two ways to sign up.
Clearpay is available to people who:
- Live in the UK. (In New Zealand, Australia and the USA Clearpay is called Afterpay).
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number; and
- Use a UK credit or debit card to make the purchase
You do not need to register prior to making your first Clearpay purchase.
Make your first Clearpay purchase
When you are making a purchase with a store that offers Clearpay,
1. Choose Clearpay as your payment method at checkout. If it’s your first time using Clearpay, you will provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase.
Once your first order is approved, your Clearpay account is created.
2. Now visit www.clearpay.com to set up a password.
Sign up on the Clearpay website
1. Visit www.clearpay.com
2. Click on Sign Up
3. Enter your email address.
4. Enter your phone number.
5. Click Continue to set up a password.
6. You'll be prompted to enter the 6-digit verification code sent to your mobile number.
7. Enter your credit or debit card details.
Once your Clearpay account has been set up you'll be able to make purchases using Clearpay by simply entering your log-in details upon checkout in a store that offers Clearpay as a payment option.
Make shopping even easier by downloading the Clearpay APP - available at APP store and Google Play.