You can edit the background of individual stacks in a multitude of ways: changing their colour, adding a picture background, or adding a video background.
- Log in to your Rocketspark dashboard.
- Go into Editor mode and find the stack where you are wanting to add a background.
- Hover over the stack and click the colourful circle icon (Edit design) on the right-hand side.
There is a pencil icon when you hover over the stack in the top left-hand corner, you can click this and it will take you straight to the Stack Background settings.
- Click on Stack Background, here you can select a specific Colour, Image, or Video to set as your stack background.
- Once you have made a change, click Save Changes.