A contact bar is a great way to easily display your business' phone number and email address to your website visitors. The contact bar enables you to display your phone number and email address (or just one) at the top of all of your webpages to grab the attention of potential customers. If you have an online shop, a shop search button will also appear in your contact bar if you want it to be.
Set up a contact bar on your website
- Log into your Rocketspark Dashboard and click the Change Design button up the top left of your website
- Go to Header & Menu section
- In this section select the 3 dots next to Header Layout
- If not already selected, select to Show contact bar above header, once this is ticked you can select to Edit contact bar
- This will open up a box where you can enter your company's contact phone and email details if you wish. You can also adjust your Text font, colour and alignment here.
- If you have a store you can also choose to appear your Shop Icons (shopping basket and search shop) in the site's contact bar.
- Once you have made the changes click Save Changes in the pop up box. Then Close and Save Changes in the sidebar menu.
- You should now see your new contact bar at the top of your website.