- Log into your Rocketspark dashboard using your login details.
- Click into Manage Pages on the side menu and find the page that you wish to link a video on.
- Make sure that you have a stack created and then click the Add Block button.
- This will display a popup displaying all the options available to add in this area. From the list of options select Video.
- This will bring up another popup that prompts you for a URL to the video that you are wanting to display on the page.
For example, to get the share link from Youtube, click the SHARE icon below the video and click COPY to copy the link of the video from the pop-up.
To get the share link from Vimeo, you can click on the Share dropdown above the video and choose Copy video link.
- Enter the URL for the video like the example below.
- Once the URL is entered click the ‘Save’. This will create a video player in the block you had originally selected.
If you want to add a video as your Stack Background, follow this help guide.