Note: This feature is now in open access beta. For any early access questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you already have multiple Rocketspark websites and want to manage them all under one account, follow How to merge your existing accounts to one single login?
If you want to create a new Rocketspark website using the same login detail as your existing Rocketspark website, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Dashboard of your existing website.
- Click open the site switcher in the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- Click + Create new website in the site switcher.
- Enter the name of your new website in the popup.
- Click the Get started button.
- You can now log into all your websites using one single login and switch between your Rocktespark websites using the site switcher in Dashboard.
The site switcher will sort the websites you have based on the most recent login from you.
As this feature is in BETA, we'd love to hear your feedback on how this feature works for you. For any questions or feedback, send us an email to email@example.com.