You can have multiple options for every product in your Rocketspark store. This can include different sizes, colours and types of products. You are able to assign specific images to a specific option available for that product. For example, a photo of a blue t-shirt for the product option of colour.
Please note: This feature is only available to Rocketspark customers who are on the Ecommerce Grow or Ecommerce Pro website plans.
* To check whether you’re eligible for this new feature, you can self assess following the table below:
|You’re a Rocketspark Ecommerce Grow or Ecommerce Pro customer,||Woohoo! You already have access to this feature.|
|You ALSO have Vend integration in your online store,||You’re nearly there, you need to contact our Customer Success team to access this feature.|
|You ALSO use the CSV import in your online store,||A new version of our CSV importer will be required. Contact our Customer Success team to enable early access to the new CSV importer on your site.|
This help guide contains two sections which are listed below:
How do I assign images to product options in my store?
1. Log in to your Rocketspark Dashboard
2. At the bottom left-hand side of your Dashboard, you will see the button "Store". If you click on this, it will take you to your Rocketspark store
3. Once you have reached your Store, you will need to then click on the product you would like to add these images to.
Note: To assign images to product options, you will need to ensure that the variants have been enabled for this product. If you haven't done this yet, read this guide to help you set this up.
4. Once you are in the product, you will need to ensure you have uploaded all the images needed for the product options. You can do this by using the Upload Picture button on the right-hand side of the product you are editing.
5. Once you have uploaded the images needed, they will appear like the image below:
Note: The first image will be used as the default image when someone clicks on the product. You are able to drag the images around to rearrange them if needed.
5. Once you have uploaded all the images for your product, you will now be able to assign the images to the product options. You can do this by clicking on the button that says Assign to Options. When you click this, it will open a pop-up window.
6. When this pop up appears, you will see a drop-down menu that has the title Option type to use and it will list all the different options you have set up for this product. This is where you pick which option you would like displayed, for example, size and/or colour.
7. Once you have picked the option type, you will see a page similar to the one below:
This is where you assign the images to the product options. Click onto the product option such as black and then click on the images you would like to be assigned to that option. Do this for all of the product options.
You are able to see if these have been assigned because the no images text in each product option will change to represent how many images are assigned. See below for example:
If you would like an image to be assigned to all options like a logo or brand picture, you can go over to that image and you will see a star in the top left-hand corner of that image. Click that star. Once you have clicked this, it will add the selected universal image to all of the product options.
8. Once you have assigned all images to your product options, click the Save Changes on the top right-hand side of the pop-up. Otherwise, you can press the cancel button which will delete all changes made in the pop-up.
You will then need to push the Save Changes button again in the product edit area, to be able to view how the products have turned out.
If you have any questions or queries regarding this new feature, please check out this guide which includes a FAQ section. If these were unable to answer your questions, please get in contact with our support team at email@example.com and they will help you out!
Can I change the look of my product options in my store?
Have you set up your product options in your Store but would like to change the way your variants are listed? Keep reading to find out how to list these as a drop-down menu, button, or thumbnail.
1. Log in to your Rocketspark Dashboard
2. Once you have logged in, on the bottom left-hand side of your Dashboard, you will see "Store" and right beside it you will see three dots. Click onto these dots and it will take you to your Rocketspark Store settings.
3. Go to Ecommerce Settings, click on this and it will open up.
4. Go to Store Preferences:
5. Once you are in the Store Preferences, you will see this below:
This allows you to change the dropdown to buttons on your products page. To do this, just click on the drop-down menu with the header Product option selector and it will display these two choices.
Here are examples of both options for you:
The tick box on the right-hand side with the header Thumbnail option selection on your Store Preference page is referring to if you would like the product option word on display or if you would like to have the images as the product options.
Here are examples of both options when you tick and untick that box for you:
Unticked box: Ticked box:
If you are having any issues or have any questions regarding this, send our Customer Success team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.