A Carousel Slider is commonly used to display multiple pieces of content in a small space. It consists of a "carousel" of content blocks that can be scrolled through one at a time.
A slider is most commonly used for testimonials, but you have the freedom to use the slider however you wish! You can choose a desired Preset Stack Layout and make the design uniquely yours.
Step.1: Add a Preset Stack
Once you are logged into your website, Click "Editor"
- Click "ADD STACK" for where you wish to add the Carousel Slider
- Head to the Preset Stack section and in the dropdown, click Slider...
Here is where you will find all the preset stacks that contain the Carousel slider.
Step.2 Edit the Slider Content
Click the edit pencil on the left-hand side to edit your first Slider row.
Within "Slide 1", edit the content blocks and make sure to save changes throughout.
- Click "Slide 2" to edit the next row of content.
On Slide 2, repeat the process of editing the content blocks and saving changes.
How to Add, Re-arrange, and Delete Slides
- Click "+ Add slide" on the left-hand side of the carousel editor for more slides.
Repeat the steps above to replace the content within each new slide.
- To Delete a slide, click the bin icon next to the desired slide.
- To Rearrange the slides - use the vertical arrows and drag the slide to the preferred position.
More Editing Aspects for Your Slider
Click the links below to learn more about how you can edit your slider.
- This guide includes changing your Slider Background, Column Settings, Headings & Paragraphs, Width & Spacing, and Transition Animations.
- This option is to hide the slider from public view while you edit the content.
- You currently cannot copy a slider onto a different page or within the same page. This will be a manual process of adding a slider again and repeating the steps above.
- You cannot make a slider a site-wide footer. If you wish for the slider to display at the bottom of each page, this will be a manual process of creating the slider for each page and positing this at the very bottom.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com