Before setting your website live we recommend that you do a test transaction with your payment gateways to make sure that your payment information for each provider is correct. Test transactions are done with your own live products that you have created. This also gives you the opportunity to try out any coupons/promos that you have created on your live products.
- Log in to your website Dashboard using your email and password. If you are having trouble following the guide here.
- Once logged into the Dashboard click the store settings cog on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the "Getting Started" link on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on "Do a test transaction", this will bring up a popup. Click "Set website and store online".
- Once your website and store are online then click on the testing address and this will bring you to your shop.
- Click on the product you want then click "add to cart".
- Click "Checkout".
- Fill in your delivery details and click "Review order", then click "Proceed to payment".
- Select your desired test payment gateway and fill up the card fields with that gateways accepted test card.
- If the payment is approved (meaning that you have set up your payment gateway right) then you will be redirected to an order review screen.
Payment gateways: https://support.rocketspark.com/hc/en-us/sections/115002815128-Payment-Gateways