There are a couple of processes you will need to go through to set up a Mailchimp email sign up form on your Rocketspark website.
- If you haven't created a Mailchimp account and created a list, follow our guide here first.
- Go to the Mailchimp guide for setting up a popup on your website then follow their instructions to obtain the code that you need. At the end of this process you will have a code from Mailchimp that needs to be put into your Rocketspark site
- Log into the website dashboard area of your website
- Add an HTML block and paste the Mailchimp code into the HTML block
- Log out of your website dashboard and do a test.
Your new popup should be ready to go!
Note - When you close the popup Mailchimp remembers that you have done that on your device so won't display it again. This includes editor mode in Rocketspark. If you accidentally close the popup and want to check it is still there then you can view your website in Incognito mode and log in to your dashboard in Incognito mode. This will trick Mailchimp into thinking its a new computer so will display the form.
Other Related Guides:
Adding a Mailchimp form to your website
Why bother with blogs