When you search in Google for a product to buy you may see shopping results appear at the top of your search results. These results are paid advertisements set up through Google Shopping. To set up Google Shopping you will need to set up Google Merchant by following the steps below:
You can set up your Rocketspark website to work with Google shopping.
- Set up your Google Merchant Center account and follow the step by step setup instructions provided by Google.
- Set up your Google Merchant Centre Feed from Rocketspark. Rocketspark can provide a direct feed of products from your shop to your Google Merchant Centre. If you are wanting to create a custom feed you can also create a manual import by exporting a CSV file from your Rocketspark online shop which provides list of all products in your Rocketspark shop which you can use to create your own file to upload.
- When setting up Google Merchant Centre you will be prompted to provide verification of your website. See our guide for how to verify your website domain for Google Merchant Centre
Finding where to enable Google Free Product Listings
Google now offers free Google Shopping listings for New Zealand, Australia the UK and more you will be able to enable this when you set up your Google Merchant Centre and connect this to your Google Ads and Rocketspark website.
1. Log into your Google Merchant Centre Account
2. Go to Growth
3. Go to Manage Programs
4. Get Started with Free Product Listings