eWAY is a payment gateway that allows shoppers to pay you via credit or debit card. Their fees are reasonable, and setup is somewhat simplified as you don't need a merchant account with your bank (though there are account options if you'd like to work with your bank). Funds will appear in your bank account the following business day.
To get started with eWAY you can complete an application form from your Rocketspark dashboard and an eWAY account manager will be in touch.
New Zealand pricing: https://eway.io/nz/plans-pricing
Australia pricing: https://www.eway.com.au/plans-pricing
United Kingdom: eWay is no longer available in the UK, we recommend you check out Stripe.
Setting up eWAY payments
- Select eWAY and click Setup new account.
- Select Create an eWAY account and fill out the details on eWAY's site.
- An eWAY account manager will make contact (within 2 business days) and walk you through the setup process.
- When your eWAY account is set up, you will be provided with an API Key and API password.
- Return to the Rocketspark dashboard (Shop settings -> Payment Gateways) and click to toggle eWAY on.
- Enter the API Key and API password that were provided by eWAY.
- Click Save Changes.