This guide is a smaller step of the Paypal setup process, if you haven't started from our Setting up Paypal Payments guide then please visit this first.
- If you are not still logged into PayPal go to www.paypal.com and log in to your PayPal account
- Click on the gear symbol up the top right, then click on Account Settings.
- Click on Website payments under Products & Services.
- Under Website payments, find Instant payment notifications, and click Update.
- Click the Choose IPN Settings button.
Depending on your country of residence, enter the following URL in the box labelled Notification URL, click the round button Receive IPN messages (Enabled) and then click the SAVE button
i. New Zealand & International Customers: https://paypal.rocketspark.co.nz/ipn.php
ii. Australian Customers: https://paypal.rocketsparkau.com/ipn.phpiii. United Kingdom Customers: https://paypal.rocketspark.co.uk/ipn.php
- Review the confirmation screen that appears and ensure that it says that IPN is ON and that the URL displayed is correct.
Please note that these may change depending on Paypal. If you do note these instructions are not helping you, please feel free to let email@example.com know. We will update the guide according to Paypal, but if there is any issues we suggest you contact Paypal directly.