Rocketspark allows you to easily link your Instagram account with your website so your visitors can search and view your photos via your profile.
- You’ll need a Instagram account if you don’t already have one. You can create a Instagram account at https://instagram.com
- Log into your Rocketspark dashboard using your email address and password.
- Click on the 'Social media' link on the left-hand menu
- Next, to Instagram click the add button.
- Sign in to your Instagram account and then click Authorize
- Make sure that the slider is turned to on if you want the social icon to appear on your page
This can be linked on your page by using either the social media buttons which can be added in a block on the page or in the social media icons which can be placed in the header, side, page links or footer of the page. Just click on the 'Social Media Design Options' button below for more options.
If you want to learn more about why you should use social media to market your business please check out our guide here.
If you're already logged in on an Instagram account on your browser Rocketspark will automatically connect to that one when linking Instagram up with your website. Make sure to log out of any Instagram accounts on your browser before connecting everything up.