Rocketspark allows you to easily link your Twitter account with your website so your visitors can follow your Twitter feed and see your news posts.
- You’ll need a Twitter account if you don’t already have one. You can create one at www.twitter.com.
- Once you have a Twitter account log into your Rocketspark dashboard using your email address and password.
- Click on the ‘Social media’ link on the left-hand menu.
- Next to ‘Twitter’ click the ‘Add’ button.
- Paste your Twitter username in the dialog box provided, then click the ‘Connect with Twitter’ button.
- Make sure that the slider is turned to on if you wish this information to be displayed on your page.
- You can display this information on your page by adding it as a block on your webpage. Go to the editor add a block, and click on either Twitter Feed, or Social Buttons.
You can now have your Twitter feed on your website. This automatically updates, so when you post on Twitter, it instantly appears on your website too.
If you want to learn more about why you should use social media to market your business please check out our guide here.