Hubspot is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. You can add a Hubspot tracking code to your site that captures information from your Rocketspark form fills.
- Sign up for a Hubspot account here: https://www.hubspot.com/.
- In your Hubspot dashboard, click Settings
- Click Tracking Code on the left hand menu:
- Under Embed Code, click Copy
- Go into your dashboard, and click Editor.
- Scroll down and add a Code Block to your site-wide footer stack: How to add, edit or remove a site-wide footer stack?
- Paste the code in and click Publish.
- Form submissions should now appear automatically under Contacts in Hubspot.
Please note that these may change depending on HubSpot. If you do note these instructions are not helping you, please feel free to let firstname.lastname@example.org know. We will be able to update the guide on their behalf, but if you have any enquires please contact them directly.