Hubspot is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. You can add a Hubspot tracking code to your site that captures information from your Rocketspark form fills.
- Sign up for a Hubspot account here: https://www.hubspot.com/.
- In your Hubspot dashboard, click Settings
- Click Tracking Code on the left hand menu:
- Under Embed Code, click Copy
- Go into your dashboard, and click Editor.
- Scroll down and add a Code Block to your site-wide footer stack: How to add, edit or remove a site-wide footer stack?
- Paste the code in and click Publish.
- Form submissions should now appear automatically under Contacts in Hubspot.