The newest version of Google Analytics allows tracking across your website and mobile apps. If you're wanting to use a Google Analytics 4 property on your site, you'll need to add it manually through the Get Found (SEO) section. If you don't need mobile app support, we recommend just setting up a Universal Property, and then adding it to your Rocketspark site as usual: Setting up Google Analytics.
- Create a new Google Analytics Property. Give it a name and set your currency and time zone, then click Next.
(if you're just wanting a Universal Property, click Advanced Settings and switch on Create a Universal Analytics property).
- Fill out the information about your property, then click Next.
- Click on Data Streams and then click Web.
- Add your website URL and name, then click Create Stream.
- Under Add new on-page tag, click Global Site Tag (gtag.js) and copy the code.
- Log into your dashboard and go to Get Found (SEO). Navigate down to the Custom <head> tracking code section and paste the code into the box, then click Save.