You can accept Google Pay if you have Stripe set up as a payment gateway. To set Stripe up, follow this help guide: Setting up Stripe payments.
- Log into your Stripe Dashboard, and navigate to Settings.
- Under Payments, click into Checkout settings and under Customize Checkout -> Digital wallets, switch Use Google Pay on.
- Google Pay will now appear when users go to check out with Stripe:
Please note that the Google Pay button is displayed only if all of the following apply:
- The customer is using Google Chrome or Safari
- The customer has a valid card registered with Google Pay
If any of the above is not true, the Google Pay button will be hidden on the checkout page.