You can accept Apple Pay if you have Stripe set up as a payment gateway. To set Stripe up, follow this help guide: Setting up Stripe payments.
You will need to set up your Stripe account to accept Apple Pay payments.
- Log into your Stripe Dashboard, and navigate to Settings using the cog in the top right.
- Click on Payment Methods, then Manual Settings Page
- Click on Configure to the right of the Apple Pay option
- Click on Add new domain
- Add your domain ensuring you format with www. (for example www.rocketspark.com). Then click Add
Note: you do not have to download the verification file as this was added when you toggled Apple Pay on in your Rocketspark Dashboard
- Apple Pay will now appear when users go to check out with Stripe:
Please note that the Apple Pay button is displayed only if all of the following apply:
- The customer’s device is running macOS 10.14.1+ or iOS 12.1+
- The customer is using the Safari browser
- The customer has a valid card registered with Apple Pay
If any of the above is not true, the Apple Pay button will be hidden on the checkout page.