You can accept Apple Pay if you have Stripe set up as a payment gateway. To set Stripe up, follow this help guide: Setting up Stripe payments.
- Log into your Stripe dashboard, and navigate to Settings.
- Under Payments, click into Checkout settings and under Customize Checkout -> Digital wallets, switch Use Apple Pay on.
- Apple Pay will now appear when users go to check out with Stripe:
Please note that the Apple Pay button is displayed only if all of the following apply:
- The customer’s device is running macOS 10.14.1+ or iOS 12.1+
- The customer is using the Safari browser
- The customer has a valid card registered with Apple Pay
If any of the above is not true, the Apple Pay button will be hidden on the checkout page.