When you view your website on a mobile device, you'll see a three-line hamburger menu icon appearing in the top-right corner of your screen where you can click to see the full menu and start your navigation from. When you have the contact bar with your phone number enabled or when your shop is turned on, you'll also see some other icons in the same top-right corner on your mobile screen, including a tap-to-call icon, a search bar icon where viewers can do a quick search in your shop, and a cart icon for a quick check of what's in the cart.
At Rocketspark, you have the ability to remove the colour background from those icons and to customise the colour of them. Here is how to do:
- Log into your dashboard and click CHANGE DESIGN in the top left corner.
- Click open Logo & Menu.
- Switch the toggle from DESKTOP to MOBILE.
- Select a colour from the Mobile Menu Icons dropdown to change the colour for your mobile icons.
- If you'd like a colour box behind those icons, tick the checkbox where it says Display a box behind the menu AND select a colour from the dropdown. Otherwise, leave the checkbox as unticked (recommended) to have a better look on mobile.
- Click Save changes and now you can check out the new look of your menu icons in your mobile preview.